A Perfect Cold Laser Therapy Device for Acute and Chronic Pain!
MiraMate Light Pad is a cold laser therapy device that is designed to relieve acute and chronic pain. Cold laser therapy delivers non-thermal photons of light to the body to repair injured cells. Light Pad can stimulate cellular metabolism, improve blood circulation, diminish inflammation, relieve pain and accelerate tissue repair. Combined with the Chinese traditional medicine theory of acupuncture, Light Pad can also effectively stimulate meridians and acupoints for better therapeutic effects.
What is included:
- Light Pad x 1
- Light Pad Belt x 1
- Protection Glasses x 1
- USB Power Cable x 1
- Manual x 1
Light Pad can benefit both humans and pets. It has been shown to be effective for relieving medical conditions and problems such as:
2. sprain, strain
3. neck pain, back pain, joint pain, sciatica
4. carpal tunnel syndrome
5. frozen shoulder
7. arthritis, tendinitis, bursitis
9. asthma, chronic bronchitis
10. chronic pelvic inflammatory disease, dysmenorrhea
11. skin ulcer
Definition of Cold Laser Therapy
Cold laser therapy is also known as low-level laser therapy (LLLT), low-power laser therapy (LPLT), soft laser bio stimulation and photo biomodulation. It delivers non-thermal photons of light to the body to repair injured cells. Generally, surgical lasers used to destroy tumors tend to heat the tissue. However, cold laser therapy is called “cold” because of the low levels of light. These cold lasers will not heat your body’s tissue.
Nowadays, cold laser therapy is regarded as one of the most popular, natural and non-invasive treatments which does not cause any side effects. Cold laser therapy is very safe, and is widely used as a complementary or alternative therapy to increase the efficiency of traditional physiotherapy and conventional treatments.
Cold Laser Therapy and Acupuncture
The abundant receptors at the acupoints are closely related to the surrounding muscle tissue, nerves, blood vessels and lymphatic vessels. They are the most sensitive parts of the body, and can be easily aroused by stimulation. Cold laser can regulate the normal function of these disease-related acupoint cells. The corresponding cell information can then be transmitted to the lesion site through the meridian for therapeutic effect.
Single-button operation makes Light Pad very simple to use. Wear protective glasses first, place it directly on the problem area or acupoints, and long press the button to enjoy the treatment. Use the belt provided to hold the device in place.
The recommended treatment time is 10 minutes for each targeted area, two or three times a day. 1 treatment session is 10 days. Have a break of 1 or 2 days between sessions. Adjust your treatment time based on your body condition.
Note: The default treatment duration of Light Pad is 10 minutes. After this time, Light Pad will automatically shut down.
Laser medium: GaAIAs Semiconductor
Laser wavelength: 3 x 808 nm and 33 x 650 nm
Laser output power: Total 438 mW ( ± 10 % )
Laser operating voltage: 3.6V
Input voltage of power: 100 ~ 240V
Power source use: Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
Size: 8cm x 8 cm x 1.8 cm
1. Do not perform cold laser treatment if you are pregnant or have light-induced migraines.
2. Do not perform cold laser therapy on the site of any known primary carcinoma or secondary metastasis. Cold lasers may stimulate cancer cells and promote tumor growth.
3. Wear protection glasses during use. Do not look at the light directly.
4. Do not use Light Pad on your eyes, eyelids or thyroid.
5. Do not use Light Pad on dark skin or moles.
6. Ensure your skin is clean and dry before use.
7. Do not share Light Pad with other people if you have a contagious skin condition.
1. Free replacement and repair of faulty Light Pad within one year of purchase if it is used according to the instructions.
2. Service and repair are provided after the warranty period. Material and shipping costs will be charged when appropriate.