MiraMate Nose and Throat Cold Laser Device uses phototherapy to improve blood circulation and reduce inflammation. It can safely and effectively help relieve rhinitis, nasosinusitis, pharyngitis, bronchitis, and tracheitis. The device has two phototherapy heads, one for the nose and the other for the throat.
MiraMate Nose and Throat Cold Laser Device
Product user manual
Nasal Phototherapy Head
Patch Phototherapy Head
650nm noninvasive laser irradiation on the damaged tissue can help repair cells, promote blood circulation, and absorb inflammatory exudation and edema, improving immunity, detoxification, and metabolism to help treat various kinds of rhinitis diseases.
Help relieve allergic rhinitis, chronic rhinitis, nasosinusitis, atrophic rhinitis, otitis media, tinnitus, chronic pharyngitis, bronchitis, and tracheitis.
Improve blood viscosity, blood fat, and cardiovascular diseases.
The following conditions are strictly prohibited from use: pregnancy, cancer, and hemorrhagic diseases.
2-3 times per day, 10-30 minutes per time for adults. Children under 10 years old and people over 60 years old should correspondingly reduce the use of time.
How to Use Miramate Nose and Throat Cold Laser
Preparation before treatment:
For rhinitis treatment, use an alcohol wipe to sanitize the nasal probe before use. Insert the nasal probe into the front end of the nasal cavity. Insert the other end of the cable into the laser head socket of the device.
For pharyngitis treatment, fix the pharynx probe on both “Ren Ying” acupoints and insert the other end of the cable into the laser head socket of the device.
Turn on/off the device:
Short press the On/Off button to turn on the device. The power indicator light turns on and the screen will be on. Long press the On/Off button to turn off the device. When not in use, please place the product into a box and store it in a safe location.
After turning on the device, press the Time button to adjust the treatment time. A single press of the time button will increase the treatment time by 10 minutes. The maximum treatment time is 60 minutes.
Short press the Power button to select the intensity of treatment: Level 1, 2, and 3.
For adults, the suggested treatment setting is 30 minutes per session on Level 3, 2-3 sessions a day, and rest for more than three hours in between. For children and elders, the suggested setting is 10 minutes per session on Level 2.
The device is equipped with a lithium battery. If you hear a beep sound from the device, it is a low battery warning. Please choose an appropriate charger provided by a trusted manufacturer (Specification: DC5C-1A) to recharge the device when low on battery. The charging time is around 2-3 hours. Please do NOT use the device while charging.
Caution, Maintenance, and Troubleshooting
1. Please read and follow the instructions carefully to ensure your safety.
2. This product is classified as a Class 3R laser product. NEVER irradiate the eyes directly. Laser light can cause sudden blindness and afterimage, especially in dark environments. Temporary visual interference or frightened reaction may occur, leading to various safety or health issues if the user works in high-risk occupations.
3. People who are light-sensitive or seriously ill should use the device with low power and short treatment time. The recommended schedule is less than 15 minutes each time and no more than twice a day.
4. The following conditions are strictly prohibited from use: pregnancy, cancer, and hemorrhagic diseases.
5. Please sanitize the probes using an alcohol wipe before and after use.
6. Please do not store the device in a humid or high-temperature environment. Avoid direct sunlight, strong magnetic fields, and microwave when using the device.
7. Please store the device in a place that children cannot reach.
8. Clean the surface of the device using an alcohol wipe. Do NOT clean it with organic solution, gasoline, etc.
9. Please be gentle when using the device. Avoid throwing or pressuring the device.
10. Do NOT disassemble the device by yourself or in an unauthorized workshop. Please contact our customer support team if the device needs to be adjusted or repaired.
11. If the phototherapy probes cannot light up during the treatment:
a) Check if you have correctly connected the probes to the device. Unplug the cable and replug it into the device.
b) If the display screen is also off, please follow the steps in the instructions and try again.
c) Please contact the customer support team if you encounter other types of errors.
Notice: It may cause harmful radiation if you do not operate or adjust the device according to the instructions.
|Working environment||Temperature5℃-40℃ Relative humidity≤80%|
|Vertical beam divergence angle||Min:30° Typical:36° Max:42°|
|Timing range||10 ~ 60 minutes adjustable, intervals in 10 minutes|
|Terminal laser output mode||Continuous|
|Terminal laser output instability||≤±10%|
|Power source||Lithium battery|
|Power range||3mW ~ 5 mW adjustable, tolerance± 1 mW|
|Maximum power of a single laser output||5mW±10%|
|Horizontal beam divergence angle||Min:5° Typical:9° Max:12°|
|Display mode||Liquid Crystal Display|
|Class of safety||Internal power supply equipment|
Due to the nature of the device, we do not offer 30-day money-back. The warranty period is 1 year. We will provide full support if you encounter any quality issues during the 1 year after purchasing the device.
Most people will find relief after the first or second use and notice significant improvement after one or two months of continuous use.
Use it at least once a day. 2-3 sessions are recommended but do not use it for more than 3 times a day. Also, make sure to leave at least 3 hours between sessions.
10-60 minutes with 10 min intervals. Most adults can run for 30 minutes. For children and the elderly, 10 minutes per session is recommended.
DC5C-1A USB charger.
No, they do not. They irradiate the Renying acupoints and will not affect the thyroid.
Around 2-3 hours.
It can help relieve allergic rhinitis, chronic rhinitis, nasosinusitis, atrophic rhinitis, otitis media, tinnitus, chronic pharyngitis, bronchitis, and tracheitis and be used for adjunct therapy for improving blood viscosity, blood fat, and cardiovascular diseases.
You may feel warm around the treatment area and should not feel pain or other discomfort. If you feel pain or discomfort, please stop immediately.
You must use a different pair of rubber covers before you share the device with others.
People who are pregnant, have cancer, or have hemorrhagic disease must not use this device. Also, children must use it under the supervision of an adult.
Please read the user manual for more information.